We’re Hiring Road Warriors!
- Build regional brand awareness by promoting The Tarpestry Co. at special events nationwide.
- Provide an experience to get new customers into the Tarpestry brand by direct sales.
- Represent The Tarpestry Co. values.
- Sell enough product to make a profit on tour.
- Drive a large van and/or trailer long distances.
- Work 14+ hour days. Most weekends.
- Set up booth and merchandise according to Tarpestry guidelines.
- Kind and agreeable attitude towards patrons, event staff and other vendors at all times.
- Properly maintain booth materials and inventory at events.
- During the event, provide quality images of the festival to Tarpestry for social media.
- Ability to remain calm and flexible during situations such as extreme weather, fire and medical emergencies.
- Open mind and respectful attitude for all types of people and their ways of life.
- Team mentality
- Handle cash and credit card transactions / deposits.
- Log inventory while packing at the end of each event.
- Complete Road Warrior Event Report within 72 hours of each event.
- Ability to travel, set up and run the booth alone.
- Tent camping
- Properly maintain vehicle by advising Tarpestry immediately of any mechanical issues or service needed.
What Employees Can Expect From Us
- Payment the day after each event
- Gas card provided
- Event entry Fees Paid
- Deep awareness of The Tarpestry Co.’s brand story