So you’ve mastered the Tarpestry fold & roll – bravo! Now you’re ready to pack your Tarpestry for the road! (If you haven’t mastered the roll, see this blog post for simple instructions.)
They seem small enough, but Tarpestrys are a heavy duty three and a half pounds! Carrying this load under your arm or in your hand all the way from camp to main stage can become a serious upper arm workout. Well suffer no longer, friends, because Team Tarpestry is here to help!
All you need is a Tarpestry strap. Transfer that weight to your strong shoulders and free up your arms and hands for important stuff…like beer.
Here’s the method:
- Line up the buckles, tails out in the same direction.
- Unclip your first buckle and clip around one side of the Tarpestry roll. Pull it tight.
- Line up the tabs on top so the strap is not twisted.
- Unclip your second buckle and clip around the other side of the Tarpestry roll. Pull it tight.
- Loosen the strap for a crossbody carry or tighten for an underarm carry.
For the visual folks, a superb video:
Ready to take the leap? Shop here.