• This pre-order is active until September 30th. Production will begin and orders will be expected to ship by November. 17th. *Supporters will be notified of any production delays.
• Buyer is responsible for cost of shipping.
• Orders will not ship until pre-order ends and production is finished (approx. 2-3 months).
No returns or exchanges.
SIZE: 7.5′ x 4.5′
WEIGHT: 4 lbs
- Standard 4 grommets – one on each corner.
- Choose additional grommets for hanging and staking options: over a hammock, setting up a pup-tent, lean-to, etc.
EPIC STYLE UPPER:
• UV/fade resistant poplin, sublimation print
• Digitally printed black & gold buffalo check. Includes the Black & Gold Podcast logo as well as several unique phrases related to the show carefully placed throughout the pattern that long time listeners will appreciate.
• Images of the Tarpestrys are mockups, there may be slight modifications on the finished product.
- Water repellent/UV resistant polyester (charcoal)
- Polyester border (black)
Treat the Tarpestry like a tarp! Shake it out when it’s dirty, rinse it off with a hose when it’s really dirty. Spot clean with mild soap. Hang to dry. Harsh detergent and the agitation of the machine wash will eventually break down the inner coating on the Tarpestry. You won’t see this but you may notice a decrease in water-repellency. If there is a noticeable difference in functionality, re-coat the Tarpestry with spray for waterproofing outdoor gear.
Rugged, Mini and Epic Tarpestrys have UV treated fabrics – the colors for these styles will last the longest. These styles are what you want if you plan to have your Tarpestry outside 24/7. The Classic Style Tarpestry has a soft cotton upper that is printed with vegetable dyes – this cotton fabric is not UV treated. The vibrancy may fade but the functionality will not!
The Tarpestry is not waterproof, it is highly water-repellent. Ergo, it will repel the water to a point. Lay your Tarpestry down on damp grass and you will stay high and dry. If you lay it down in a puddle, it will eventually saturate and you will have a soggy bottom. The Tarpestry is not a float. If you use your Tarpestry for rain protection, hang it at an angle so that the water can bead up and roll down. If you allow the water to pool, it will eventually saturate. And for the love of Pete have the water-repellent base fabric facing the rain.
See FAQs page for more info!